You are hereOnline Advertising Terms and Conditions
Online Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. All adverts can be updated or amended at any time at no charge.
2. The advertiser assumes all liability for all content (including text, illustrations, graphics, trademarks or other copyrighted matter) of all material.
3. Mysterious Britain Ltd reserves the right to reject advertising, which it feels, is not in keeping with the web site.
4. Mysterious Britain Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for loss of profit, loss of business or any other consequential damages as a result of any error or omission in or of an advertisement.
5. Mysterious Britain Ltd does not accept liability for any failure or technical issues that limit access to the web site.
6. Mysterious Britain Ltd makes no representations as to the accuracy of the content of advertiser’s material.
7. The Advertiser will be invoiced in full upon the commencement of the Contract Period. This invoice must be paid in full within 28 days.
Advertisers can cancel their contract at any time and the associated adverts will be removed. Advertising fees are not refundable.