The Ysgethin Inn
A Snowdonia guide specialising in walks starting from pubs, mentioned that the Ysgethin Inn was haunted. It did not elaborate further, other to say that the ghost had been heard by the staff, though not actually seen it. The building was originally a pandy (fulling mill) and dates from early 1788. In 1880 it wasused as a woollen factory and during the 1930’s it was converted into an Inn, though part of the building may actually have housed an Inn during its earliest times as a pandy.